Business Formation Attorney/Business Startup Attorney
Gilbert Alden PLLC provides business transaction services to the following:
- Start-up Entities (Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (“LLC”)
- Well Established Businesses
- Family Owned Businesses
- Mid-to-Large Sized Entities
- Owners and Founders
- Wholesalers/Suppliers/Service providers
Business Transactional Services Provided
Our attorneys offer numerous services to our clients, which includes but is not limited to:
- Advice on selecting the optimal entity — such as a partnership, limited liability company (“LLC”), or corporation (considerations may include the vision of the company, personal liability, and tax exposure).
- Completion of governmental and other regulatory filings.
- Facilitate corporate governance and and general corporate representation.
- With our focus in both business and employment law, we provide businesses with policies, strategies, and contracts to help protect businesses from liability and allow our clients to focus on one thing, their business.
- Prepare complex contractual agreements such as leases, buy-sell agreements, stock options, purchase agreements as well as numerous other commercial transactions.
- Extending our network of resources whether it is professionals (accountants, tax attorney’s, etc.) or connecting businesses with potential clients or business partners.
Contact Our Dakota County Law Firm
Operating a business is hard enough. Let us focus on protecting your business. Please contact us today for a free consultation, 612-564-3622.